CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 Upgrade
inkl. MwSt. plus frais d'expédition
- Numéro d'article : 241820790
- N ° de fabricant: ESDCDTS2020MLUG
- Durée: Illimité valide
- Langue(s): DE, EN, FR
- Zones Pays: À l'échelle mondiale
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 - UPGRADE
To purchase the upgrade version, you must own a licensed version of CorelDRAW Technical Suite, CorelDRAW Technical Pack or Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite. Please note that Academic, OEM and non-resale versions do not qualify for upgrade.
Technical illustration and drafting software
- Holistic software package with professional applications
- Conformity with the latest standards and comprehensive file compatibility
- Comprehensive program package with 9 applications
- Collaboration with customers and colleagues (only with subscription)
- Corel DESIGNER™ 2020- Accurate technical illustration
- CorelDRAW® 2020 - vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 - Professional image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition - 3D visualization and authoring software
- Corel Font Manager™ - Font search and management
- PowerTRACE™ - AI-supported vectorization of bitmaps (integrated into the Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- CorelDRAW.app™ - Online vector illustration and graphic design via a web browser
- CAPTURE™ - Screen recording program
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR - RAW image processing program
- 4,000 symbols commonly used in the industry: architecture, electronics, general, mechanics and tools
- 7,000 cliparts, digital images and templates for vehicle films
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- More than 1,000 TrueType or OpenType fonts
- More than 150 professional templates, including more than 40 technical ANSI, DIN and ISO standard templates
- More than 600 gradients and vector and bitmap fills
- Online help files
- User Manuals (PDF)
Main features and advantages:
Complete program package for visual technical communication
From accurate technical illustrations with Corel DESIGNER™ to comprehensive marketing communications ®with CorelDRAW, you can create anything from a single image to a full-blown marketing campaign. Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ is included for editing the photos in your documentation, and CAPTURE™ makes it easy to take screenshots. CorelDRAW.app™ is a browser-based application that simplifies the approval and coordination process and allows you to involve everyone in the process without installing software.
Tools for visually rich technical designs
Work faster with powerful tools designed specifically for illustration and design, which ensure accuracy when creating axonometric drawings, detailed annotations, and advanced dimensioning.
Reuse key resources
The integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition add-on module lets you reuse 3D models
The optionally available add-on module XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition also supports advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. Using 3D visualization options, 3D models can be inserted as linked or embedded objects in Corel DESIGNER files.
Unprecedented file format compatibility
Take advantage of
support for the latest file formats used in engineering publications, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG, and PDF. Import and export more than 100 file formats, including EPS, DWG, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, and other file formats for easy file sharing with colleagues and clients.
Support for technical publishing standards ensures compliance with various standardized systems
Reach a global audience with support for translation management systems (TMS), publish S1000D (including Issue 5.0) or ATA iSpec 2200 compliant IETPs, and deliver technical projects with 3D PDF and PDF/A support.
Improved style workflow
Working with lines, atriums and styles is much more productive.
- It has never been so easy to add depth to an isometric drawing. Automatically adjust the line widths of curves, rectangles, ellipses, and more with the time-saving Draw mode for different line widths.
- And when adding lines and halos, you can now lock the relationship between outline width and halo width, allowing seamless scaling.
Improved caption editing
Numerous optimizations simplify the communication of information on specific areas of a technical drawing or illustration.
- The new tool for labels without a label line allows you to add labels that do not require a guide line to create a distance from the part.
- Save time by automatically applying hotspots and object information when creating labels, and apply labels to nested groups.
- Take advantage of a new way to attach object information to symbols.
Time-saving new features and faster performance
With the suite's noticeably faster applications and versatile tools, you'll work much more efficiently.
- With the new wrapping feature in Corel DESIGNER 2020, you can quickly and easily wrap an object around a cylinder, such as a label around a bottle.
- You can process images at top speed using AI-supported image enlargement and JPEG artifact removal.
- Intelligent, machine-learning algorithms ensure the best results when vectorizing bitmaps.
Seamless review, commenting and collaboration*
New intelligent tools simplify collaboration on technical designs with customers and colleagues.
- Share your concepts with everyone involved and invite them to use CorelDRAW.app to add their comments and remarks directly into the CorelDRAW file.
- It's never been easier to make the design changes you want.
Improved 3D conversion and sharing with XVL Studio Corel Edition
Technical illustrators who use 3D designs from existing sources will benefit from a number of enhancements in XVL Studio Corel Edition
- These include simplified object structure for imported 3D views in Corel DESIGNER.
- Or searching metadata of assemblies, parts, dimensions and annotations corresponding to Corel DESIGNER illustrations in the Corel DESIGNER Object Data window.
- An improved snapshot workflow allows you to link parts and annotations to specific snapshots and transfer multiple snapshots to Corel DESIGNER at once, rather than having to repeat the process several times.
Leverage 3D CAD data with a powerful 3D CAD add-on
XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition, the essential add-on module to CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020, helps you turn complex 3D CAD parts and assemblies into understandable visualizations. The latest version of this powerful 3D authoring tool features a host of productivity and performance improvements and an expansion of supported file formats.
- Corel DESIGNER helps you save valuable time by providing a more efficient process for updating illustrations based on 3D sources.
- Enhanced automatic detection and update capabilities provide greater control over automated updates.
- Object structure editing has also been optimized in many ways, from improved update and replacement of assemblies to powerful enhancements to the editing control panel.
*Collaboration features are only available with a subscription to CorelDRAW Technical Suite, a license with maintenance or for customers with a perpetual license at an additional cost.
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 in 64-bit with the latest updates and service packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 7.4 GB free hard disk space
- Multitouch screen, mouse or tablet
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 720 at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Optional: DVD drive (to install the boxed version);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 2 GB
- An Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and to access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 supports Windows 10, version 1903, 1909 and later versions that may be released during the CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 lifecycle.
Download size1.6 MB
Estimated download time
|Dial-up (56 kbps)||Four minutes.|
|DSL/Cable (256 kBit/s)||One minute.|
|DSL/Cable (768 kBit/s)||Zero minutes.|
|DSL/Cable (1.6 MBit/s)||Zero minutes.|
|DSL/Cable (6 MBit/s)||Zero minutes.|
|DSL/Cable (16 MBit/s)||Zero minutes.|
Comment nos prix se produisent-ils?
Le principe de base du trading de logiciels est l'art de l'omission.
- En regroupant les quantités
- Éliminez les frais de livraison et de stockage grâce à la gestion virtuelle des stocks.
- les importations directes
- Relation à long terme avec les distributeurs.
- Faible marge bénéficiaire, la principale priorité de Blitzhandel24 est la valorisation et la croissance de la clientèle.
- Une administration centrale et allégée.
- Achats en vrac auprès de fournisseurs / distributeurs autorisés.
- Élimination des investissements marketing à prix élevé, car plus de valeur est accordée aux clients réguliers dans le sens de «les clients recommandent les clients»
nous réalisons des avantages de coûts que nous répercutons sur nos clients grâce à des prix bas.
Est-ce que cela aggrave la qualité?
Nous promettons à nos clients une excellente qualité. Les prix n'affectent en rien la qualité, nos clients reçoivent des produits testés et vérifiés. De plus, avec Blitzhandel24, vous bénéficiez d'une protection allant jusqu'à 20 000 € via Trusted Shops et une boutique légalement sécurisée avec les sceaux d'approbation EHI.